VAN RICHARDSON DROPS IN ON THE INSITE WITH HIS CRAWFISH PIES!

VAN AND HIS PIES ARE ALL THE RAGE!

A former career military man and war veteran, Van Richardson, decided to help out his brother with a new pie business. That business is Mozelle’s crawfish pies and believe me they are out of this world. You may want to try one if you see them in a local store near you. I had one for dinner Sunday evening and it’s a taste to remember. And it fits the discriminating taste of this Louisiana native. I stopped by the HEB in the Woodlands to get a couple of shots of my good friend Van helping his brother out by marketing the pies. The customers and The Insite could not stop talking about the samples that will make you buy a whole pie. They can be found at Walmart, HEB, Rice Epicurean and Spec’s stores around Houston. The owners can be reached at Louisiana Jazz – 281-993-9115 for more information. And they’re actually made in the boot…

1. Anonymous July 17, 2006 7:05 am

Way to go Van. My boy… And Ike is right, the pies are great. I’ve had them before.

2. Anonymous July 17, 2006 10:42 am

Okay be honest Isiah you didn’t feel like cooking so Van hooked you up with a free meal…Damn perks!!! All I want to know is did somebody save me a piece of pie and one of those cold BW’s (Budwiser’s)

Mike G

3. Jason July 17, 2006 2:59 pm

As a Louisiana native, could you tell me where in town to get Cajun Potatoes? I’ve never been able to find them outside New Orleans and I absolutely love them!!!!!

4. Anonymous July 17, 2006 3:24 pm

Jason

Can you read???? They both begin with the letter P but the man sells pies not potatoes…Just pick up a bag of Zapps chips and roll out

5. Anonymous July 19, 2006 9:48 am

SAMPLED THE PIE AND IT WAS GREAT ………SPICY TOO. I LOVE IT. PROBLEM……WHERE CAN I BUY THEM IN BATON ROUGE?

6. Anonymous July 19, 2006 9:49 am

7. ISIAH CAREY July 23, 2006 3:37 pm

I don’t think they can be found in Lousiana yet…be patient. I’m sure there is something in the works for the folk in the boot.