OUR GOOD FRIEND MISTY STARKS WAS PART OF THE FALLOUT!

WE HAVE TO FIND A WAY TO KEEP MISTY IN HOUSTON!

Misty Starks, a good friend of The Insite, found herself the victim of layoffs at Texas Southern University. The school is cutting back and letting go more than 170 people. The school says it’s part of a stream lining effort and has nothing to do with Dr. Priscilla Slade’s scandal. However, caught in the fall out is Misty Starks. Now if you’re in need of a very talented television producer or a public relations specialist Misty is your candidate. You should send the Insite an email if you think you can fit her into your company. She doesn’t know I’m doing this because she is a very proud woman. But I would hate to see the city of Houston loose her talents. Let’s keep her in Houston…
(AS FIRST SEEN ON FOX 26 NEWS AT 9PM WITH REPORTER MELINDA SPAULDING)

Isiahcarey@gmail.com

1. Anonymous July 29, 2006 7:37 am

Isiah, you’re a class act! really!

How about making her editor/pr of the “insite”

seriously, i hope she lands on her feet soon.

2. Anonymous July 29, 2006 10:10 am

Not A time for jokes, compliments, sympathy. Can you help or not?

3. Anonymous July 29, 2006 11:50 am

Don’t know if she would want to go back to Fox, but isn’t there a producer job opening up?

4. Anonymous July 31, 2006 7:32 pm

ISIAH, I LOVE YOU, YOU ARE THE MAN, BUT CHANNEL 2 WAS THE FIRST TO BREAK THIS STORY. CHANNEL 2 BROKE THIS STORY AT 5 PM. I WILL KEEP MY EAR OPEN FOR MISTY, SHE IS GREAT.

5. ISIAH CAREY July 31, 2006 7:52 pm

I’M SORRY BUT YOU MISUNDERSTOOD MY “AS FIRST SEEN ON FOX 26″…THAT DOESN’T MEAN WE WERE THER FIRST TO DO IT…IT SIMPLY MEANS AS A FOX EMPLOYEE THAT’S WHERE I GOT THE STORY FROM AND I’M ATTRIBUTING IT TO THE STATION. I WANT TO STAY AS CORDIAL AS POSSIBLE TO MY BREAD AND BUTTER SO THERE IS NO CONFLICT OR ACCUSATIONS OF ME COMPETING AGAINST FOX. YOU GUYS MORE THAN LIKELY GOT IT ON BEFORE US BECAUSE YOU GO ON AT 5PM…4 HOURS BEFORE WE DO…BUT I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND THE TERMINOLOGY THAT I USE FOR THE FUTURE REFERENCE…

6. Anonymous August 2, 2006 8:36 am

Ike, was Bill Clinton the first to write the above paragraph for you or did someone else write it earlier but he was the first to know about it?