Here is the inside details of a lawsuit filed against former and embattled Harris County Judge Gary Michael Block. The suit was filed by an Austin woman who claims the judge went too far when she had a case as a defendant before him in December 2005. The 38 year old female details her allegations in this civil lawsuit filed on Friday:
- On Saturday, December 17, 2005, approximately 8:30 p.m. XXXXXXX XXXXXX (hereinafter called Plaintiff) received a call from Gary Michael Block (hereinafter called Defendant), Harris County Court Number 2 Judge, requesting the Plaintiff drive to Houston to resolve a pending legal matter in his court which he promised Plaintiff he would help her resolve.
- Upon Plaintiff’s arrival to the court located at 301 Fannin Houston, Texas 77002, Defendant met Plaintiff in the building and escorted her to his private chambers.
- Defendant invites Plaintiff to sit on a sofa in his chambers and offers Plaintiff an alcoholic drink which Plaintiff refuses.
- Defendant then commences to discuss personal matters that had no relevance to the pending case of Member Source Credit Union vs. XXXXXXX XXXXXX which Plaintiff was a party and representing herself prose in Defendant’s court.
- Defendant then began to massage Plaintiff’s shoulders without her consent to which she pulls away from Defendant.
- Defendant then sits next to Plaintiff and tries to place his face on her vagina area on top of her clothes in a sexually offensive manner. Plaintiff afraid and offended again pulls back.
- Defendant then pulls his penis out of his pants and begins to masturbate rapidly and grabs Plaintiff’s hand without her consent as he continued to masturbate and ejaculated on her.
- Plaintiff offended, scared, and appalled then jumps up, bolts to the Defendant’s private restroom, cleans herself up and immediately leaves Defendant’s chambers.