WHAT’S IN BILL WHITE’S BANK ACCOUNT?
ENOUGH MONEY TO KEEP HIM GOING FOR A WHILE!
Gubernatorial candidate and former Houston Mayor Bill White released his 2009 tax returns today. It shows White is not running low on money. Tax records show White had income of $712,000 last year and paid $170,000 in taxes. Here’s the breakdown of his worth which comes to about $6 million:
* Liquid net worth $2,700,000.
* Non-residential real property with an estimated value of $250,000 to $350,000
* Approximately $400,000 in common stock and mutual funds
* IRA accounts with an approximate value of $2 million
* A self-employed retirement account valued at approximately $500,000
* A private equity partnership with an estimated value of $250,000 to $500,000.
* White’s Houston Home $2,120,195
* $60,000 in a college fund