THE VIEWING PARTY FOR MAMA DRAMA!

Dozens of people packed into Fedora Lounge in Houston Wednesday night to see the big debut of a new reality show.

Two of the stars of the VH1 series Mama Drama are from H-Town.

They’re mother and daughter Sharon and Ashley Cheatham.

The show is based on how five groups of moms and daughters get along while living together in one house in Las Vegas.

I could tell from the first episode it will be a rollercoaster ride.

Those who attended the premiere in Houston were totally into the show at some points yelling wow and on other occasions laughing out loud.

Sharon said she had no idea she was auditioning for a show when her daughter Ashley was video taping their interaction around this house.

As they say after the tape was submitted the rest is history!

1. Yashica August 1, 2012 10:34 pm

I love the show, my daughter and I are close likr that.

2. tracy August 3, 2012 4:03 am

I would like to know how my daughter and I can audition for the show Mama Drama. We both have been hooked since the first episode and all our family and friends are saying that we definitely need to be on the next season., and we are trying to make our way on the show. Hope to hear something soon

• JARMILLYA January 2, 2013 11:55 pm

This is very much so, a job for my sexy daughter with a attiude out of this world along me the hottest mom ever . We turn heads every where we go I’m lucky to have a princess as a daughter and me as the queen.We need to get.a chance to prove to the public how a hot mom and hotter daughter rules the world…

3. tracy August 3, 2012 4:04 am

My daughter and I (and our fam & friends) are trying to find out how we can audition to get on the next season of Mama Drama!

4. Patricia Grady August 21, 2012 9:40 am

How can we audition for the next episode? Love the show

5. Elaine August 23, 2012 3:02 am

Where can me and my daughter audition for the show? I have been hooked since it first aired

6. Bobbie Tilley September 17, 2012 9:10 pm

I love love love this show my daughter and I are very close very outspoken and would love to be on the show.