A HOUSTON FAMILY IS DESPERATE FOR CLOSURE!

Wade Cuccia

A Houston family sent me a letter pleading for help. They say their 26 year old son Wade Cuccia was killed two years ago but they still don’t have a suspect arrested in the case.  If you know anything about this case at all involving the death of this family’s loved one contact the local law enforcement investigators:

Isiah,

On July 13 2010 my stepson Wade Kenneth Cuccia was murdered in Houston. My wife, Wade’s mother and the rest of our family has suffered tremendously. She has contacted the detectives in charge of this case for over two years trying to get justice for this brutal assassination. As we speak she has left messages for days trying to talk to the detectives about the case. We would like to put this murder in the crime stoppers tip section with a reward of the arrest and conviction, and they said we need to clear it with the detectives. Detective Bush and Detective Sturdivant will not return her calls and seems that they do not have any interest in this case. We do not know what else to do and need help to get the justice Wade and his family deserves.

Wade was born on February 9 1984 and murdered on July 13 2010 in HoustonTexas

Thank You!

Gary Odom

1. Lorry Giseler July 27, 2012 8:52 pm

He was truly a remarkable good hearted young man. I struggle each day watching his mother greave. I know in my heart the grife will never go away but it would be easier to deal with if HPD and their detective would start doing their job. No one should have to contact investigators for two years and recieve no feed back what so ever. I hope and pray the public will pull together and help.

2. Pam Odom July 28, 2012 12:20 pm

I am Wade’s mother and his murder has truly left a big hole in my heart. I have tried contacting HPD from the day he was murdered until now. I tried contacting crime stoppers to put his picture and a reward for the arrest and conviction of his murderer. I was informed that I can not even post a picture with a reward until it is cleared with the investigators of his case being it is an ongoing case. I have tried numerous times to contact the HPD detectives assigned to his case and I have even personally visited HPD downtown offices to get some kind of results. I have not received any returned calls after leaving several messages. I need some kind of help in just getting a clearance to post some kind of a reward through crime stoppers and I can’t even get that. Much less any kind of help in solving this murder. My son was left to die in the streets after being shot four times in the back and HPD could care less. Thank you Isiah for airing this and please help me and my family get some kind of justice. Wade deserves that much.

3. Jeff leBlanc July 30, 2012 10:29 am

Isiah,

Thank you so much for having an interest in this. Wade was my brother. The way this case was handled from the very beginning until now has been horrible. Firstly, we searched and found Wade was murdered when he went missing originally. No one from HPD ever called, though they were well aware who hew was and had been identified. We found he was in the morgue ourselves. To this day the family was never “notified” by HPD. My mother called and called for days before even an initial response from them. For me, this was horrible to not even be notified. It has only gone down hill from then since. Calls go un-returned. It seems as if they are uninterested. No one deserves to be shot and left lying in the street. And surely no family deserves the type of uncaring behavior HPD has offered thus far.

4. Deborah July 30, 2012 1:57 pm

Dear Pam,

First I do not know you or anything of the case until just now but my heart goes out to you and your family. What a great looking son! As to the HPD maybe—-just maybe—they have someone in mind but are not at liberty to discuss the case right now and do not want to give you false hopes. I am praying for you and your family that there will be closure soon.
    May the love of our lord shine down
    Deborah

5. Kim long July 30, 2012 2:04 pm

I would try to get hold of nancy grace and tell her what is going on she was a prosecuter and she may be able to help with her tv show I hope you get the help you need my heart goes out to you . I know where you are coming from my 28 year old daughter was murder on jan 14th 2012 but we figure it was the live in boyfriend and he fled to fl but we have contacts and he was piced up and now sits in jail until trial on jan 28th 2013 I just prayer that he get the max . again my prayers are with you

6. Morgan Roberson July 30, 2012 3:46 pm

No family deserves to go through what Pam and her family have been though. Peoples lives should be more valuable than how they are treating Wades life. No man should be free to walk the streets after taking another mans life and there has been no effort in getting him put away! Theres no telling when he could do it again and another family will be left to mourn the loss of a loved one with no answers. Nothing could ever fill the hole left in his mothers heart knowing that she will never see her son again but some justice could help a little! Wade was a great person loved my many….he was one of my boyfriends very bestfriends and we just named our baby boy Jeremiah Wade in memory of him, he will always be a part of our lives and will always be remembered!. We wont give up until we have answers!!!!! Praying that Isiah can get some answers since the detectives dont even have enough respect for a mother to return her phone calls!!

7. Cassie July 30, 2012 10:08 pm

Thank you for posting this and for any help you can provide. I hope that SOMEONE will come forward with some information.