THE KRISPY KREME TOUR BUS IS COMING TO HOUSTON, TEXAS!

Update: Krispy Kreme bus @ Memorial Park – Oct. 17th – 7 am – 9 am

Krispy Kreme @ HISD Headquarters – Oct. 17th 10 am – 12 pm

Our campaign on the #IsiahFactor has paid off.

Krispy Kreme has agreed to bring their tour bus here on Oct. 17th.

That  happens to be my birthday and the beloved donut company is celebrating its 75th birthday.

Here’s the clincher – they will be handing out free donuts from the Krispy Kreme cruiser.

Final location coming in a matter of days.

I’m still finalizing the centralized Houston location site…

So, get your stretch pants starched because the KK bus is coming!

First stop: Memorial Park from 7 am to 9 am!

Second Stop: HISD Headquarters (10 am)

1. Antiffany September 27, 2012 11:42 am

Omgeeee…I didn’t think you were serious…wow
    You gotta come downtown to the sheriff dept!!

2. David September 28, 2012 7:22 pm

For a moment I thought you weren’t serious…

3. Perry September 28, 2012 10:24 pm

We should try and get KRISPY KREME to put a couple of store back in houston…

4. yesenia October 1, 2012 7:47 am

OMG! WHEN I WAS PREGNANT I WANTED THEM SO BAD & COULD NOT FIND A LOCATION NEAR ME.. 🙁 WE NEED AT LEAST ONE PERMINANT LOCATION HERE IN HOUSTON. I KNOW SOME STORES CARRY THEM PRE-PACKED BUT ITS NOT THE SAME… CAN WE PLEASSSSSSSSE GET ONE IN HOUSTON?

5. Bentley 2012 October 3, 2012 2:54 pm

Nothing like them just make sure you hit the gym !!! Please bring them back. !!!

6. Jay J October 17, 2012 12:01 pm

Will the bus be here after 4pm??????I I am still at work, I really want these!

7. Matt Bryne December 10, 2012 12:02 am

I will keep this short in respect for your time.

We are a team of WordPress experts specializing in maintaining and enhancing websites like yours. We help our clients better leverage the power of WordPress to grow their business. We would like to give you 10 hours of WordPress consulting services for free so you can build trust and see our work. You will have a dedicated WordPress expert assigned to your account to answer all questions and manage your work requests.

Hundreds of clients have trusted us with their websites and we would love to earn your business and delight you with our work. And you will be pleasantly surprised with our rates.

You can visit http://www.accuwiz.com to learn more about us. Please let me know if we can set up a quick phone call to discuss your current or future needs.

Matt Bryne
    Managing Partner
    Accuwiz Technologies Inc.

Boise (USA) | London (UK) | Chandigarh (India)

8. rosenrod dokumentation May 6, 2013 10:50 am

I absolutely love your blog and find most
    of your post’s to be exactly I’m looking for. Would you offer guest
    writers to write content to suit your needs? I wouldn’t mind writing a post or elaborating on some of the subjects you write concerning here. Again, awesome web site!