THE BATTLE TO KEEP LITTLE KYSSI ANDREWS FREE OF GERMS!

Little Kyssi Andrews is out of the hospital after undergoing chemotherapy over the last week.

The little 4 year old, who has been battling cancer, has once again lost her hair because of her treatment.

Her mother says the loss of hair has not stopped her daughter’s infectious smile that brightens up the room.

In the meantime, the family is attempting to find a new place to say since Kyssi’s mother says the apartment unit they live in is not sterile enough.

So, if you know of someone who has a house to lease or rent to keep Kyssi germ free please email the Factor with the details.

Note from Kyssi’s mother Marla Jones:

I just wanted to give you an update on Khyrstin (Kyssi) Andrews.  She was released from the hospital after being in the hospital for 1 week and 1 day for fever, unmanageable pain and an inflamed large intestine due to the 1st cycle of her new chemotherapy treatments.  She is doing well at this time with the exception of some pain and nausea and is scheduled to be admitted again on this Friday for about 6 days for this very aggressive chemo treatment.

If at all possible (we’re trying) to get some help with finding a new home for our family due to the fact that we’re currently living in an apartment complex that is attached to 11 other units (along with their vents) and Kyssi’s immune system goes down to nothing which makes her very prone to ANY and All germs.  This is just the beginning of her treatments and we have at least 29 more week plus radiation to go through.  We just need to keep her lil body protected to the fullest.

Marla

1. Devoney April 19, 2013 12:53 pm

I don’t know of any houses or apartments in the area because I live in New Orleans. What i do know is I’ve been following this brave little girl on her journey. Miss Kyssi, you are so much braver than I am. I commend you and your parents for staying strong while going through your trails. You are truely a doll. You have more strength than this 32 year old do. When I look at Lil Kyssi I think of my 4 year old and it brings tears to my eyes everytime. Its not always tears of sadness. Most of the time its tears of joy because you are fighting a good fight and have lots of family and friends by yourside. God is truely amazing. He allow me to love, worry and care for this little person I’ve never met before. I check your FB status every morning to see whats new and exciting in your life. We serve an awesome God. God is the only one who can turn a Test into a testimony, a trial into a triump and a victim into a victory. Get well soon Lil Miss Kyssi. Praying y’all find a good home.

2. Eyes Watching April 19, 2013 6:06 pm

I have been following and praying for Kyssi for a while. I do hope that she continues to kick “cancer’s butt”! However, I have a problem with Marla and parading this child around like a “show” and profiting off of her. I do not have a problem with ANYONE donating money ear marked for medical expenses or daily living expenses. It is very obvious to many by the fact that the mother parades this child around as soon as she is released from the hospital all of this is not for AWARENESS but for profit .

I have noticed that Marla’s nails are always manicured, she wears designer clothes, and there is NOTHING wrong with that but when it is at the expense of hard working citizens who are genuinely concerned about YOUR CHILD, it is appalling! Now I know everyone is thinking how awful, but no! The proof is in the pudding…check out all the post to facebook at how all these companies are sponsoring Kyssi! Now are things so bad that Marla has to beg for housing??? Truth be told I really don’t think she wants the a home to rent, she knows as soon as someone hears the story someone will GIVE her a house! Her apartment would be germ free if she would clean it. Or how about she move apartments? Why does she need a house to rent? These are questions that should be asked but of course everyone will think aww, this poor child and that is exactly what the mother wants you to think.

I will continue to pray for Kyssi and hope that she gets better. I will pray harder for her mother who uses God and prayer for her own purposes and now she’s pimping the media

• TP September 17, 2013 5:02 am

Eyes Watching…you need prayer…and a slap. How hateful. This baby should be the focus. There’s no way you could walk this journey. Be a part of the solution or return to the rock from under which you crawled.

3. Debra McBooth Parrish May 7, 2013 8:20 pm

Hi I hope THST you can give an update on my little best friend Kyssi. Today is May 7,2013. I have been think of her. I got the update about the ins. Co.. I just wanted to say hi. Mom, I ‘am so very sorry to hear of your loss. Hands are full I know. Praying for your family. Kiss bsbygirl for me. I ‘ve taken enough of your time. Loving your family in the name of God.

4. Debra McBooth Parrish May 7, 2013 8:25 pm

Mom I know that your hands are full. Would like to get a update when you have time. So very sorry for your loss.I pray for the family. Sorry to bother you at this time but I wanted to get an update on babygirl. Keeping your family in my prayers. Thank you.

5. Bri June 24, 2013 1:54 pm

eyesarewatching. You are an idiot. First of all cleaning a house does not make it germ-free enough for a patient with an immune system as sensitive as hers. Grow up! get a life. You really could’ve kept this post.

6. Na'chasity Buchanan September 4, 2013 6:46 am

I You Feel Better Real Soon And I Prey Everything Works Out For The Best!!!! #TEAM KYSSI #CANCER SUCKS :P.S GIRLS WITH VERY SHORT HAIR ROCK!!

7. debbie October 14, 2013 2:31 pm

U r such an a** hole 4 this. All u had 2 do was say get well kyssi.

8. debbie October 14, 2013 2:32 pm

U r such an a** hole 4 this. All u had 2 do was say get well kyssi.
    Eyes watching