SHE GETS 15 YEARS IN PRISON FOR VIDEO TAPING THE SEXUAL ABUSE OF A BABY GIRL!

ALISHA DRAKE SENTENCED TO 15 YEARS IN PRISON

Galveston County prosecutors say the woman accused of video taping a 14 month old being sexually assaulted by the child’s own grandfather is going to prison for 15 years.

Friday a Galveston County judge sentenced 24 year old Alisha Drake to a decade and a half in the Texas prison system.

That’s after Drake was found guilty on a charge of sexual performance by a child.

Investigators say the grandfather in this case was Drake’s boyfriend.

Adam Poole with the Galveston County District Attorney’s office says Drake will also have to register as a sex offender for the rest of her life.

JASON MICHAEL GRANT ACCUSED OF SEXUALLY ASSAULTING HIS GRANDDAUGHTER

As we first reported here Drake is accused of video taping her boyfriend – 34 year old Jason Michael Grant – as he allegedly sexually assaulted his granddaughter back in 2012.

Grant is scheduled to go to trial in October for sexually abusing the 14 month old baby girl.

1. Lucia August 31, 2013 12:58 pm

Only 15 years???? Wow I guess she got a very leniant judge…smh :-/

2. Staci Amos August 31, 2013 12:59 pm

15 years is NOT enough! And he better receive a life sentence or face death!

3. Vickie Cornejo August 31, 2013 1:00 pm

You’re kidding! You mean I can go out and videotape a child being sexually abused and all I’m going to get is 15 years? Ridculous! That child is going to have a LIFETIME of emotional trials and this woman gets 15 years. How sad is our society.

4. Lele Anderson August 31, 2013 1:02 pm

Is that all they get.I think that they are sick and both need some serious help

5. Deborah August 31, 2013 1:03 pm

these people just ned to be killed. there is not reason to even feed them for more than a few days. just put the whole state of texas at ease and end their sorry lives…

6. Lana August 31, 2013 1:12 pm

I hope he gets at least 50 yrs in prison or more. This is awful – where was this child’s mother and father? I would hate to be him in prison if the other inmates find out what he did. And someone WILL
    find out eventually. If you put this on the news we should hear the entire story. She is very young, but she should have gone along with him, then gone to the police – she wouldn’t be in jail today !

7. Stacy Weatherford August 31, 2013 1:13 pm

That is just outlandishly crazy! People that do this crap ought to get a taste of their own medicine! They don’t deserve to be on the streets where they have access to do it again! There is no need for it! If they should happen to be released then they need to find a place that is nowhere around children that’s for damn sure! If you can’t find someone your own age to have intercourse with well then I guess you need to learn how to masterbate! If you can’t do that well then you have some major issues!

8. candy dunn August 31, 2013 1:16 pm

Not good enough. They need to die. Why should they be able to live in prison? Have cable television, a bed and meals? The trial shouldn’t have even been needed. Bulits are much more cost efficient.

9. Laticia August 31, 2013 1:16 pm

I’m only concerned about the little baby! I pray that the baby is doing good now and never see these mosters again!

10. Kimberly August 31, 2013 1:34 pm

What horrifying story

11. Cindy August 31, 2013 1:35 pm

Sick sick people. I think he should be hung from the highest tree right beside her! What do you do with people like this? It makes me sick to my stomach!!

12. stephanie August 31, 2013 1:39 pm

Sick Bastards This Is Beyond Disgrace….That Poor Littl Girl She Was Just A Baby .:,( Those Disgusting Creatures Deserve Life N Prison

13. inez.cortez August 31, 2013 1:42 pm

FEED THEM TO THE SHARKS ,they will have everything in jaill need to feed them to the sharks if that was .My granddaughter they would not be seeing the light of day

14. Michelle August 31, 2013 1:46 pm

There shouldn’t even be a trial. Poor baby girl deserves justice. They both should get death penalty or life in prison without parole.

15. Patrice Brandt August 31, 2013 1:51 pm

I HOPE HE GETS LIFE AND THE PRISONERS HAVE FUN WITH HIM !! ENJOY YOURSELF SCUM BAG!!!

16. Sheila Winn August 31, 2013 2:00 pm

The punishment is NOT harsh enough! When does the victim get justice. The child was 14 months old. Monsters both of them. Lock them up an d throw away the key. Kuddos to the father that will not be charged for beating to death the molester that molested his daughter. The.
    jury called that one correctly.

17. CEvert August 31, 2013 2:53 pm

He’s 34 with a grandchild?!??! Seems to me there are several problems in this family.

18. jenn August 31, 2013 2:54 pm

And the “great USA” wonders why the world is going to hell… the “system” is to light with punishment on today’s criminals. I’m sure if it was a government officials 14mo old lil girl they would have all gotten death penalty!! But hey the end days are upon us and such things are said to happen. These are sad days!!!

19. Rita August 31, 2013 3:26 pm

Wow! A decade and a half does that make is seem longer? How can a 34 year old man be a grandfather? What a shame this pervert didn’t get longer. God Bless this little girl maybe she can go to a loving home and survive this.

20. Mechell August 31, 2013 3:50 pm

You sick ass people!! I hope you rot in hell! 15 years that’s all who should of been sentenced to die! But before that have someone assault you and video tape it. You sick bitch!

21. Kristal August 31, 2013 4:15 pm

She shouldn’t be allowed to breath the same air as the people in prison. I hope the other mothers in prison give her exactly what she deserves. In my opinion, she is the epitome of evil and should suffer a fate far worse than 15 years in prison

22. Melissa August 31, 2013 4:18 pm

they should get life in prison where they can be tortured for the rest of their lives. this is so sick and disgusting.

23. Devin August 31, 2013 5:18 pm

Kill them both. We need more deterrence in this country right now

24. Steven August 31, 2013 6:45 pm

30 years or more is what she should have got.
    What is wrong with people now days going crazy doing
    Things to kids who are helpless .

25. Christie August 31, 2013 6:48 pm

Hang them, disgusting pigs

26. Larry Stacey August 31, 2013 8:22 pm

Why should either of them spend even one (that’s right . . .1) day or night in prison or jail. Both of them, and the judge in the case, should be taken outside the courtroom, out by a big tree, and give all of them Texas Justice !!! Right then and there, somebody get the rope, I’m sure you’ll find enough people to hoist’em up. The sorry bastards. That baby will be scarred for life, why? . . . . so some sick s.o.b. could get his jollies off? Disgusting.

27. christina August 31, 2013 9:25 pm

I am 33 an have a granddaughter. My daughter is 18… do it is possible .. I hope both these sick people are hurt repeatedly in jail by there fellow inmates

28. Paty August 31, 2013 9:51 pm

15 years!!!!! that’s a slap on the wrist!!! you gotta be kidding, they should be put on death row!!!!! tortured, beaten, burned!!!!
    our system never protects our children enough! ughhhhhh………….

29. LuvBug74 August 31, 2013 10:46 pm

@lele…. Pple like u make me sick!! Those scum bags dont need help! They need to b urn in HELL!! They need to be punished to the fullest extent of the law!! I pray for that darling innocent child of god!! I pray those fucking scum bags get the shit beat out of them every d day they are in prison!! No actually I pray.these fuckers get murdered while in prison! May they be set on fire and be tortured in every way possible!! Fucking pieces of shit on the bottom of my shoes!!!!! I hate u motherfuckers!!!!

30. RetiredPoPo August 31, 2013 11:00 pm

Hell isn’t hot enough for some people!

31. laloca September 1, 2013 12:05 am

Hes fucking disgusting!!! I hope they both rot in hell. My husband actually grew up with that piece of shit!!!

32. Jason September 1, 2013 12:56 am

This is insane! That baby doesn’t even know what happened to it and it definitely won’t remember it tomorrow!

Said no one ever.

33. Rachel September 1, 2013 9:46 pm

I am glad that she got 15 year. She got what was coming to her and I really wish she would have gotten more. He will most likely get the same amount of time. I really hate how little time sexual abusers get in prison. They should get more time then anyone else.

34. goanita September 2, 2013 3:52 am

they should never come out of prision……..full stop. but what do u expect from a world that promotes death sex and all the other crap that some humans like to do….their is no help for this child.so thats another one who live will be shit.thanks to her mum.. instead of saying o how bad.lets do some thing

35. Jessica chastain September 2, 2013 12:39 pm

They are going to burn in helll. ….should fry them both

36. brittany September 6, 2013 7:58 pm

that was my daughter he deserves to be punished and she deserved way more fucking time harming my daughter like that she was a baby on top of that she has a child they are sick individuals my dad could die and i wouldnt shed one tear i would be the one to flip the switch or hang him he deserves prison and then death let him suffer in jail then kill him peice of shit ass scumbags