A LOCAL DENTIST IS GIVING BACK FOR THE HOLIDAYS!

‘Tis better to give than receive, and for Spring dentist Dr. Emily Graham, giving is a way of life. Each year, Dr. Graham performs numerous international mission trips to help to Central and South America treating underprivileged children and adults, offers free services and discounts to our nation’s troops, veterans and families as part of Freedom Day USA, and regularly finds a way to assist those in need in our area. On Friday, Dec. 12, Dr. Graham will reach out to community for a day of complimentary, basic dental care in the true spirit of giving for her seventh annual Unto the Lord Day.

“I have been so blessed with the talents that God has given me and I am so grateful that I can use those talents, along with my colleagues, to help others. In this joyful season, it is so rewarding to celebrate our ability to give others the gift of good health and happiness,” said Graham.

Dr. Graham’s office will open from 7 a.m. until 2 p.m. on Unto the Lord Day. Dr. Graham and her staff will work with approximately 25 to 30 Houston-area dentists. These are dentists who take a day off from their own practices or retired dentists who feel compelled by the spirit of the season. Based on previous years, it is anticipated that this small group of dentists will provide services to 250 patients. In the past, community members have lined up as early as 3:30 a.m. to ensure that they get seen.

According to Graham, there are no qualifications for Unto the Lord Day. Dr. Graham and her colleagues perform complimentary cleanings, extractions and take care of their patients most pressing dental concerns – all for free.

“It is amazing to serve so many people in our community who really need our help,” said Graham. “We are so blessed to be able to give back to individuals and make positive impact in their lives.”

1. Valerie December 9, 2014 5:48 pm

this is wonderful . I love to see professionals giving back the community . I am a mother of 7 and was in an abusive marriage for 11 years up until 3 yrs ago . My husband broke several of my teeth over the years and the upper 8 of my teeth have rotted as s result of not being able to afford dental care for myself . The rotten teeth are definitely make me self conscience and interfere with my everyday life with interacting with people but it frightens me somewhat even more thinking about having them extracted and being without .

2. Tammi Dahl December 9, 2014 7:25 pm

410 BALTZEL Dr.
    Pinehurst, Tx. 77362
    832-896-3217

Dear Dr. Valerie,
    I could use your help, I have lost my front teeth due to meds. that have eat my bone up. my front teeth were so loose I had to have them pulled and a temperary plate. the plate has broken and I am ashamed to leave my house now. Can you help me Please?????
    Yours Truly,
    Tammi Dahl

832-896-3217

3. Tiny Rimes December 10, 2014 11:26 am

Tiny Rimes dont care bout no denteets! Tiny Rimes aintt got no teef

4. GRACE PALACIOS December 10, 2014 2:22 pm

PRAISE OUR LORD ,I am a 57 yr.old mother, grandmother, wife .Unfortunately my 65 yr old husband suffered a stroke. I unfortunately suffer from crippling disease of rheumatoid atheists arthritis my hands, feet are deformed.and my social security check doesn’t cover enough to gt my teeth fixed.I have1 broken front tooth I nd partials.if U could find it in ur heart to hlp me smile again.I’ll be GRATEFUL FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE.GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS.YOU HAVE A AMAZING INFORMATIVE PROGRAM KP UP THE GREAT WORK.

5. GRACE PALACIOS December 10, 2014 2:25 pm

My phone number is 832 48.38943
    PLEAS DON’T HESITATE TO CALL ME ANY TIME

6. Andrea December 12, 2014 1:05 pm

Wow I just learned about this today,a friend of mine told me that this is going on. I really need your help bc I have some serious dental issues going on, but I believe that I’ve found out about this too late. Anyway may God continue to bless you and all who are connected to you in your endeavor to give back.

7. rosa yvette wilson December 13, 2014 4:55 am

Really need help

8. rosa yvette wilson December 13, 2014 4:58 am

I have always been terrified of going to the dentist..and woul always back down and leave..now being a hazard to my health and embaressing .i need and have to face my fears.i need help.

9. Troy T December 13, 2014 8:27 am

I need help with extractions , cosmetic, and tounge plaque. My number is 832-517-3441
    I have put off my dental work to out my family first and it has been a while since I have got the proper care.