DRUG BUST IN MONTGOMERY COUNTY!

deral Investigators, served a search warrant on a business located in the 11500 block of FM 1488, in Magnolia, Texas.

The warrant was part of an on-going investigation involving the trafficking of methamphetamines.  During the execution of the search warrant, evidence was recovered at the scene including 2 handguns, ammunition, drug paraphernalia, and 125 grams of methamphetamine. Four arrests were made as a result of an investigation.
Arrested:

Jason Paul Sheffield (date of birth 06/20/1976)
Charged with unlawful possession of a firearm by a felon, (3rd degree felony)
Possession of a controlled substance, (2nd degree felony)

Jessica Mixon (date of birth 09/25/1987)
Charged with possession of a controlled substance, (3rd degree felony)

Elizabeth Weimert (date of birth 07/02/1982)
Charged with possession of a controlled substance, (3rd degree felony)

Nicholas Dickerson (date of birth 06/21/1986)
Charged with possession of a controlled substance, (3rd degree felony)

Information Source:
Lieutenant Brady Fitzgerald
Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office
Administrative Services

1. unknown February 2, 2015 12:05 am

Let me update everyone on this bullshit of a case… The four arrests were made based off information and not real evidence! Wrong place wrong time for the three that where at the location at the time the Feds came storming out of the woods and violently threw the three on the ground. Not a one of them had anything on their persons, they were charged with a bullshit charge as was the fourth who was riding, was stopped, arrested and bike towed on a PRIVATE road which they cannot do!!
    I have also heard that the search warrant was done without the correct acknowledgement of address and a search of a building not on the warrant was done, personal items of these four VICTIMS confiscated without proper permissions and kept with no information to the VICTIMS of where or how they are to retrieve their personal belongings, they also left items dumped inside a public building that included, ID, Social Security Card, Medical Cards, Credit Cards and cash so that anyone who wanted to steal them could…. Believe me, Montgomery County, DEA, ATF and any other gov. based personal that was out there this day could be looking at a suit in court over this matter.
    These VICTIMS were detained for hours, given no food, water or proper phone calls to take care of personal business like kids getting out of school or personal appts., they then were taken to jail with no Miranda rights read to them, held in tank with no food for over 18 hours due to the combo of detainment at location and then transported to county jail right after meal time, wrongly charged with possession charges of which was not found on on them..

This is false accusations against innocent people, if there was a real crime here…. why were they asked twice by County PD what they were being arrested for during transportation to county jail???

Does anyone else find it a little amusing that they were handcuffed, place in county pd cars, not read their rights, and also asked by the transporting officers what they were under arrest for??

That’s right.. people know the law!!
    This outrages me to hear about these VICTIMS and the wrong accusations that now put them in the spotlight, all over the news and possibly charged with felony’s and will forever have problems finding a job, getting a place to live or anything else in normal society today. This didn’t just hurt them…. but it hurt their children who have to deal with other kids at school, their families who now will look down on them possibly and make their lives so much harder to live!!!
    GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU MAKE ARRESTS! NEWS CASTERS…. THINK BEFORE YOU JUST THROW PEOPLES FACES UP ON THE SCREEN, YOU CAN BE RUINING A PERSONS LIVELY HOOD!!!!

2. Anonymous February 17, 2015 3:10 pm

One of these women used to live with me she should be in jail. 4 kids needed her, not supposed to use Meth when u r a mom. They deserve better.

• concermed wife March 10, 2015 12:05 pm

totally agree– these people are not innocenet– if they were– then why where they even close the the drug site

• Anonymous March 12, 2015 6:48 pm

They are not innocent. I am related to one. Not innocent. The one with four kids is a compulsive liar and looks awful. Meth addict. Sorry but true. They not only watch these four but others that they were just friends with. These people affected many lives. Lock them up.

• Anonymous March 12, 2015 6:49 pm

I probably know you then. She needs to grow up. It’s sad that her kids go through this. Just remember the kids are close to their grandparents. ..thank goodness.

• Anonymous March 12, 2015 6:51 pm

they did get phone calls regularly, because I know people she called. Bs on that stuff.

3. concermed wife March 10, 2015 12:12 pm

10-08-08586-CR DICKERSON,NICHOLAS ROBERT POSSESSION OF CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE 06.21.86
    15-01-00990-CR DICKERSON,NICHOLAS ROBERT POSSESSION OF CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE 06.21.86
    15-03-02239-CR DICKERSON,NICHOLAS ROBERT CREDIT/DEBIT CARD ABUSE 06.21.86

4. The actual wife March 18, 2015 11:33 pm

I don’t know who posted my husbands personal info but I guarantee that it was not me… His actual concerned wife. So someone needs to get the story straight, my husband is not a bad person, just caught up with stupid ignorant people. One of the females I might add stole belongings of his…. So just an FYI my husbands name will be cleared of this crap… Just wait and see. The one that stole, is the mother that y’all mentioned. Miss Mixon is a snake

5. Anonymous March 19, 2015 11:44 am

It’s just sad the whole thing. 🙁 Hopefully these people get their life straight.

6. nicole howard March 25, 2015 9:23 am

I rented a house from a scamlord! Beware! In Feb 2014 I signed a 2 year lease for a house in chimney stone in sugar land. I gave $3750.0 first, last and deposit. $1250.0 month. On the second morning the house flooded with black sewage water! All he did was call Stanley steamer! What about the padding underneath? The soiled furniture!? Long story short by June there had been unprofessional and discrimination issues for months. Nothing had been fixed.(a.c. washer, fridge.) I received an eviction notice on 7-3-14. I had all receipts for Junes rent plus $120 for electric. I went to court confident I had the case won. I misspoke when reading the receipts. I was less $5. The judge asked him if he was going to evict me and my family for $5. He responded ” its in the contract.” The judge I encouraged me to appeal but I had no money. I was ordered to pay July rent of $1250.0 I of course have no money. I have attempted to get him to deduct the $1250. From the deposit of $3700.0 and return the remaining deposit. His resp once is to sue him. It has been over a year how can I get my deposit back? Should I sue for $10000.0 small claims? Please advise I don’t know what to do. Thank you.