BURGER PARK FIRE WAS AN ACCIDENT!

image

After a short investigation it appears the fire two weeks ago at the beloved Burger Park in Houston was an accident.

Jay Evans with the Houston Fire Department days the fire was caused by a spark from an exhaust fan over the grill.

Evans says when the device malfunctioned it spit out a spark that hit the grease and caused the fire at the 47 year old business on Martin Luther King in South Park.

There’s no word yet if Burger Park known for its burgers and slushies will reopen.

I will check with the owners and keep you updated.

A call to the business early Thursday morning went unanswered.