SLIM THUG AND BOSS LIFE FREE THANKSGIVING DINNER!

The free Thanksgiving dinner will also take place on Wednesday November 25th at the 9717 W. Montgomery. It’s at the Salvation Army Boys and Girls Club from 4 to 7 pm in Houston, Texas.

1. Myosha Jones November 19, 2015 5:44 pm

I think its very thoughtful and In Glad To be apart of Houston Texas

2. Myosha Jones November 19, 2015 5:45 pm

I think its very thoughtful and I’m Glad To be apart of Houston Texas

3. michelle hendricks November 19, 2015 5:46 pm

How do we get free dinner.i am a single disabled unemployed mom that being evicted at end of the month

• Isiah Carey November 19, 2015 6:04 pm

4. michelle hendricks November 19, 2015 5:48 pm

Single disabled,unemployed mom which being evicted at end of month and how do we get free thanksgiving dinner

• Isiah Carey November 19, 2015 6:04 pm

• Jessica November 25, 2015 12:32 pm

Is it just turkey dinner or a turkey?

5. Juanita D. November 20, 2015 3:52 pm

Isiah, how do we help?

6. Latacia Johnson November 21, 2015 11:22 pm

God bless …awesome yeah!!!

7. Hanoi Young November 25, 2015 9:12 am

503 West Rd #61
    Slim thug I wasn’t you to no u are my favorite rapper! This is no lie I am even a grandmother of 5 what really makes me like you so much is you call yourself a BOSS and I have been a BOSS all my life lol. My brothers use to get mad at me because I use to boss everyone because I was the oldest and they started calling me BOSS HOGG back then Dukes of Hazard use to come on tv. But but anyway boy when I heard that song like a BOSS I lost my mine and said yea he made that for me. And I’m not lying you describe me and I learn to appreciate being called BOSS because the brother that gave me that nickname was killed at the young age of 20 back in the 90’s when niggas was jacking n robbing well his so called friend Damion Holcombe knew he had a killo back when it was a dry spell and got the Hardy Boys and they went kicked his door in and kidnapped him took him off and killed him. But yes and nobody called me BOSS for a long time and then you mad that song and I said that boy know me lol cuz I couldn’t believe somebody felt like I felt about themself but yes I consider myself a OG lol I’m from the Superskate era Walter D, and Bone Shakers ,captain Jack, and Wicked Cricket RIP, Turning Point on the Southside but yea I even DJ a little bit with a friend back in the 80’s. We did parties but anyway I’ve changed now I found Jesus in 1992. I was 25 and we also have another thing in common we belong to the same church Lakewood I heard that song and went crazy again. Oh yeah and you also went to school with my daughter at IKE. I was trying to figure out when you would be giving away Turkey’s I’m disabled now and raising my grandkids and I saw I could email you I hope you read this because I don’t believe you have a greater fan than me SLIMMM THUGGA LOL. I’m so happy even if you never read this I’m happy because I wanted you to no from one BOSS to another u can call me HANOI THE BOSS see I’m the original BOSS cause I’m a og I’m old enough to be your mother he’ll call me MOMMA THE BOSS. Boy I am enjoying this I’ve always wanted to talk to you so if you read this MY HOUSE IS YOUR HOUSE come see me anytime I will cook you a big meal my address is 503 West Rd #61 down the street from Wal-Mart I’m in Waterside Court pats. Phone 713-340-7717 cell home 832-598-2628 GOD BLESS YOU AND MAY YOU CONTINUE TO MAKE MILLIONS EVEN UNTO BILLIONS IN JESUS NAME. FROM ONE BOSS TO ANOTHER BOSS I LOVE YOU BOY AND AM SO PROUD OF YOUR SUCCESS!

Hanoi Young
    P.S. The true BOSS!

8. Hanoi Young November 25, 2015 9:14 am

Omg everyone can see my post omg that was between me and you Smh! 🙂