MOM DIES OF DRUG OVERDOSE WHILE IN HER DAUGHTER’S HOSPITAL ROOM AS DAD HIDES IN THE RESTROOM HIGH!

mary ann

Fox 19- A mom died of apparent overdose inside her 7-month-old daughter’s room at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Thursday, according to police sources.

Medical staff entered the child’s room to find Mary Ann Landers, 32, unconscious  with a needle in her arm around 11:30 a.m. The father was locked inside the private bathroom.

HOSPITAL

Court documents identify Wesley Landers, 31, as the father. He was reportedly found unconscious with a heroin syringe in his arm and revived with Narcan. Another two syringes were nearby on the bathroom counter, documents state.

Landers was found with a handgun in his pants pocket, according to a police complaint.  Mary Ann was also found with a firearm, sources said.

The mother was determined to be deceased.