COMING THIS MARCH ON WE TV: SISTERS IN LAW!

Set in Houston, a class-conscious city of old money and new rivalries, WE tv’s groundbreaking new series “Sisters In Law” follows a close-knit group of elite high-powered black female lawyers as they juggle their families, busy careers, and even more demanding social calendars. The ladies may differ in their fundamental beliefs when it comes to right and wrong, but what they have in common is their ability to win cases in a traditionally white, male-dominated profession. “Sisters In Law” documents their fascinating legal lives as well as their intricately woven personal lives. From trial prep and courtroom cross-examinations, to opposing council and opposing each other, watch as these powerful women struggle to remain civil under fierce competition and pressure.

Isiah Factor Exclusive: Houston we have a reality show and look at our favorite right up front…none other than Jolanda Jones. BAM! Coming in March on WE TV!

1. Marie January 25, 2016 9:19 pm

I see the part where this mother said that she doesn’t sleep at night because her son was stopped 20 times by the police. I live in Nyc ant it’s the same for me. I am so afraid for my son. It’s almost the same cop every time my son gets in his car and he covers up his name on his badge. When my son tries to get him on video on his cell he snatches it off his hands. Every time my son leaves the house at night I get so scared.

2. Lawanna McClendon February 6, 2016 12:26 pm

I can relate, I have three sons, one in prison now for a crime they had no proof he commited. My two youngest sons go to a predominantly white school, and the school resource officer gives my boys charges two different times, one for fighting and the other for finding a cell phone off school property and throwing it away instead of turning it in. So these are things that we parents have to deal with that have African American boys .It’s discouraging . I get fearful too.

3. NICHEL CROSS March 3, 2016 10:12 pm

I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO SISTERS IN LAW. THIS SHOW IS LONG OVERDUE . THANK YOU LADIES AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

4. Donna March 8, 2016 1:09 pm

If you are real lawyers
    Do you take out of state cases. Like
    Louisiana and Alabama
    Probono

5. Natasha Mckind March 21, 2016 7:37 pm

Hello ladies I love ur show….I was wondering do you guys just handle anybody case that need help.I stay in this red neck town and they are trying to hang me.please get in touch with me.please.

6. Natasha Mckind March 21, 2016 7:38 pm