PRAIRIE VIEW POLICE OFFICER INDICTED!

michaelkelley
Officer Michael Kelley at Prairie View PD indicted by a Waller County grand jury for official oppression involving the 2015 tasing incident of Prairie View Councilman Jonathan Miller. ‪#‎fox26news‬ ‪#‎IsiahFactorExclusive‬

1. MV Fontaine Sr January 22, 2016 6:22 pm

…I knew in time justice would prevail, the wheels of justice turn quite slowly and not always in our ‘flavor,’ BUT GOD…!!! #mpdretired

2. janie January 23, 2016 12:21 pm

I think this is so wrong. Why is it that if a person doesn’t obey the commands of a police officer the police officer should ignore the disobedience and let the person get away with interfering with a police officer all because he is black. Being black should not be a free ticket to do what ever you want and not have to be accountable for your actions. I seen the videos, the body cams and the councilman was clearly told numerous times to walk away and not interfere with the police officer and then numerous times to step away and he still refused. HOW IS IT OK!!!!!!!! If the council man would have been white would it have even been an issue? I doubt it. Resisting a police officer instruction is a reason to go to jail no matter what color you are. And tazed if he is still ressting come on people get real.!!!!

3. Stephanie January 25, 2016 3:37 pm

#bluelifesmattee.. Protecting our city and yet you turn the tables and make him out to be the bad guy !!! Just because this city council man is black you think he can get away with anything !! He refused to listen !!

4. wendi January 25, 2016 4:10 pm

This makes me sick. I watched the whole video & if anyone is racist it is you people who are telling the world that this man will get away with not following the law because he messed up & is able to throw around the racial card because the altercation was between a white man and a black man. This man is supposed to be a city council man? Ya’ll should be ashamed! To have someone that acts in that manner a leader & role model in your city. Plain and simple you dont follow the law you get reprimanded. So please explain to me what officer Kelley did wrong? He clearly followed protocol and the suspect was not following orders. Your social status has no importance when you ARE NOT FOLLOWING THE LAW. Had this “council man” been acting right & following orders this could have all been prevented. This is pathetic. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

5. Anonymous January 25, 2016 6:04 pm

I find it absolutely disgusting that because of this man’s position and skin color he is above the law. He was clearly told multiple times to cease and desist but because he’s obviously extremely arrogant, he completely disregarded this officers authority. Are y’all so blinded that you can’t even see what is clear proof on the video? If not I’d love to sell you some oceanfront property in Michigan. I’m sick of being told I’m racist only because I’m white, by a bunch of hypocrites, all so they can continue to play this race card. How about this, take some responsibility for your own actions and hold your own cry baby behinds accountable! If anyone is racist it’s these people that continue to use it as an excuse to try and be above the law! Y’all are disgusting excuses for human beings if you feed into it!!! I pray you never need help from any of these honorable men and women. Blue lives do matter, crazy enough, I’m pretty sure ALL LIVES MATTER!

6. Anonymous January 25, 2016 8:43 pm

You are just wrong Mr. Johnson

7. Tonika West January 26, 2016 12:26 am

It is a definitely Jonathan Miller that is the racist one he is using his color and it’s position to not obey the law