JONATHAN MILLER HIRES TWO HIGH PROFILE ATTORNEYS!

TEXAS COUNCILMAN RETAINS NATIONAL CIVIL RIGHTS ATTORNEY AFTER
DASH CAM VIDEO REVEALED OFFICER LIED TO JUSTIFY USE OF HIS TASER;
OFFICER INDICTED MONDAY BY A TEXAS GRAND JURY

Who: Prairie View City Councilman Jonathan Miller and his attorneys, Benjamin L. Crump of Parks and Crump, LLC and Jolanda Jones of the Law Office of
Jolanda Jones.

What: Will react to criminal charges being dropped against Councilman Miller and comment on the recent announcement of an indictment against Prairie View
Police Officer, Michael Kelley. Kelley, indicted by a Texas Grand Jury on
Monday, falsely alleged that he tasered the city councilman while wrestling with
him for refusing to obey his commands; a dash cam video would later prove that
he lied.

When: Friday, January 29, 2015 at11A.M. CST

Where: SHAPE Community Center
3815 Live Oak
Houston, TX 77004

1. Anonymous January 28, 2016 6:03 pm

• Anonymous January 30, 2016 2:25 am

So your taking pictures of of Facebook with out permission. You should be reported for doing that.

2. Anonymous January 28, 2016 6:04 pm

Oh my God what a liar and a cheater when this story first broke l went into his Facebook and copied many pictures of him doing drugs and selling drugs making fun of cops and how your community made him a councilman I’m ashamed of that and so glad I’m not a part of your community so now you’re afraid to ProStar comments because they’re against you look in the mayor dude you’re black or white I understand thank you God bless

3. Tonika January 28, 2016 6:07 pm

4. Tonika January 28, 2016 6:07 pm

This whole thing is funny as long as you’re white you have no Voice in all this but as long as he’s black look at his Facebook page all the drug dealers voted for him there are pictures of him buying drugs selling drugs distributing drugs that you’re all voted for him really so were shamed this is so funny as long as I’m putting them down they will not let me post my views

5. MV Fontaine Sr January 28, 2016 7:01 pm

6. Anonymous January 30, 2016 2:29 am

Tonika West is Micheal Kelleys mother more than likely the other person posting is the sister Stephanie Kelley.

• Anonymous January 30, 2016 3:07 am

I just watched this video. Who does this clown think he is? Now this is funny, but I guess everyone is entitled to their opinion.