WORKPLACE DEATH INVESTIGATION IN WALLER!

Fox 26 News has learned a Houston area man has died in an industrial accident in Waller, Texas.

That man was an employee at Mechanical Testing Services on Stockes Road in Waller.

An attorney representing the company confirms a death at the facility.

Victoria Memeth says the employee was found unresponsive at MTS and was transported to a local
hospital where he was pronounced dead at 8:20 Wednesday morning.

Memeth also says OSHA is investigating the death at the business that provides testing for oil and gas industry related equipment.

We do know the victim’s identity but we’re not releasing it until the full family has been notified.

We’re also waiting on a call back from OSHA’s public affairs department based in Dallas.

1. Dawn February 25, 2016 5:07 am

Such a horrible loss!

2. Donna February 25, 2016 8:05 am

Prayers for family

3. brandi McCarty February 25, 2016 11:06 am

Rip Billy. You will be missed by many ppl. Much love for ya. Prayers for his family and friends.

4. Sharon Blanton February 25, 2016 11:19 am

You were an awesome man and will truly be missed. Praying for God to give your family strength at this most difficult time. Going to miss that beautiful smile!

• Anonymous February 25, 2016 5:13 pm

❤️

5. Natalie February 25, 2016 11:33 am

Prayers to everyone who knew him, and to all the family and friends affected by this loss. Love to you all.

6. Vickie Cruz February 25, 2016 5:38 pm

Rest in Peace Billy!! You always made everyone feel like family. You will be missed by many and we love you ! Praying that God gives your family and friends the strength to get through this tragic loss. Love you all tons!!

7. Marianne Hopson Barber February 27, 2016 8:59 am

My world has been changed forever with the sudden loss of my son. He was a precious gift from God from the very first moment I knew him. I loved him before he was born. He was special in so many ways that I can’t even explain it all. His sisters loved him and looked up to him. He was their friend and their support. He was my reason for living for a long time when I had no other Robert came into our life and Billy became the son he didn’t have. We have been so proud of his accomplishments. He has lived life to the fullest and has touched the lives of many people. He would do anything for a friend. He had a smile that would light up a room as he walked in it. He was a jokester but also the most sensitive person that I have ever known. My comfort is that he is with His grandmawmaw aka moo moo and his pawpaw Leo now. Some may not have known it but he was a firm believer in The Lord and has accepted Christ as his Savior. One cherished memory I have as a mama was him at the Ciwboy Church with his hands up praising God. He was probably met at the gates of Geaven by his dogs, Rebel and Roux and Bandit and Boo Bbo which he loved. He was finally really happy with Cher and Jayda and Ruger. He cherished Cher’s family as his own and we are all just one big extended family. I don’t think that we would make it through this without each other.

8. Marianne Hopson Barber February 27, 2016 9:19 am

Besides my broken heart and the emptiness that I will always have, The saddest part is that with all the love that Billy had for Ruger that now he is not here to raise him. He was waited years to have that baby and had it all planned out on them going hunting and fishing and mudding and rock climbing together. He told me before he met Cher, why can’t I just meet someone that loves me and I can just be here at my house watching tv with my son. He finally had that and now it is all lost. The baby will never really understand the true love that his daddy had for him. He won’t remember snuggling with him on the couch or daddy watching over him while playing to keep him safe. Everyone sees Billy as the man that he became and I do too. But I also see him as the baby and the little boy that I raised. He was mine first and he will always be my baby boy. We had a lot of wonderful times as well as our share of sad ones. For the longest it was Me and You Against The World, then Robert came into our lives. They knocked heads on some things but the loved each other and respected each other. He was quick to call on Robert when he needed something and Was proud of his new Dad. He loved all his sisters and was a big part in raising Staci and Ashley due to Robert and my working hours. He will be missed by all of his family and friends. There will forever be a big void in my life an emptiness that will never be filled as I have lost a part of me. There is nothing that I or anyone else can do to fix this. I can’t even imagine how to go on but God will give me strength and I will receive strength from my husband and the girls, my family and friends and I will attempt to put one foot in front of the other and go on. I love my girls as I loved Billy and they needs as much of me as I can give.