NORTHWAY WRECKER SERVICE OWNER SAYS HE APOLOGIZES!

I received an email Wednesday from Belal Yousef (man in the report) saying he apologize for the call that’s being described as a racist rant…

The owner of Northway Wrecker Service went on to say the woman in our report, Michelle Green, started it first by calling him a sand n*****, terrorist and Isis.

However, keep in mind it was just yesterday when Yousef said it wasn’t him at all on the call.

Three of his former employees also called me after the report saying it was him on the call.

In the meantime, Yousef said he would consider apologizing on camera but he is nervous and I’m waiting to hear back if he will do it Thursday.

But once again he has apologized for the language used in the phone call saying he apologizes to the woman and all Black people who heard it.

Yousef says people have called and threatened to kill his family. Stay tuned!

1. Misty Abulimen March 16, 2016 7:49 pm

Thank you for posting this story. My husband was called a racial slur by this man about a year ago. He is definitely getting his paybacks for how he has treated others. I pray this is a lesson to him about how he speaks to people.

2. Anonymous March 17, 2016 9:30 pm

His apology doesn’t change the way he feels about African -Americans. I will NEVER use his service. TAKE UR APOLOGY & SHOVE IT !!

3. Vickie March 19, 2016 10:20 pm

It’s a sad day when an imperfect person’s apology isn’t accepted by other imperfect people. We’ve all done things we regret, we’ve all said things we don’t mean, and none of us would want to be sized up by our worst moment. How many among us would go on TV, admitting to and apologizing for things we wish we’d never done?

• Malik March 21, 2016 9:19 am

While I respect the sentiment, making a mistake and going on a repulsive, nauseating racially charged rant is not just being imperfect. We all are imperfect, his apology is ONLY because he was caught. He hasn’t apologized as of yet, and its cowardly to not go to this woman, and record the apology. He lied about it being him, then again seemingly lied about a lady who was smart enough to record his rant.

All of our indiscretions have repercussions, if he is willing to record the apology in this same brash fashion then maybe, and only then it could be seen as some kind of amends. Even then I just would not patronize his company. I just can’t see giving my money to someone with that kind of person…

Also if I made that bed, Id lay in it. There is nothing wrong with apologizing.

4. Terrance Lynn Williams March 21, 2016 6:24 am

Thank you for allowing us to see what type of low down person we are dealing with.

5. Connie March 21, 2016 7:22 pm

It’s better to be thought of as a fool than to open your mouth and prove it. Word of mouth is everything and with today’s technology ESPECIALLY social media, it can make or break you. This business has a Facebook page and is listed on google review and yelp. He is getting negative reviews and comments on all of those sites. There is a time and place to speak your mind. When it is concerning the income of your business, you have to think before you speak. I pray it is a lesson learned for this business owner.

6. Fuck Whites March 25, 2016 9:07 pm

Fuck that pale face bitch and all you white mfs should burn his house down

• robert April 1, 2016 2:08 pm

He’s not white moron

7. Amanda Landrum March 29, 2016 12:39 pm

I received a tow from a guy named James Chano (aka Jimmy Chano). He insisted that there be no receipt. He tows for Northway as well as Cypress Towing. He gave me his number as I was newly single and he was interested. I realized that I left a bag of personal hygiene products in his tow truck. I had been out of town and broke down on my way back home. When I texted him he told me to send him pictures of my breasts. He informed me that my bag was in his home. Since I have been trying to obtain my belongings and he has not seemed willing to work with me on that. I am concerned about going to his home and now I see his place of business may not be any safer. I want the women of Houston to be aware of this guy and both of the companies he works for. I still don’t have my belongings and not sure if he does or if he is just trying to lure me to his house.

8. Yvette March 29, 2016 8:29 pm

Yes he must apologize he doesn’t want to go out of business. He’s still a racist. But a racist has to eat too. Just not with my hard earned money, I’ll go elsewhere with my business.

9. Jeremy David May 5, 2016 1:55 pm

Wow, that is crazy for someone in this day and age to act so immaturely and disrespectful. Of course they are denying it that he answered the phone, “oh it was someone else”, yeah who? Anyways there is just no room for racial behavior like this in today’s diverse world. Its not like we can help where we come from in the first place. Peace to all.

10. Nick Wood June 9, 2016 1:22 pm

It is a shame to read and hear about this situation. Especially for those of us in the towing business. In an indirect way this gives tow truck company owners a bad name and makes would be customers even more skeptical than they already are when calling someone for a tow. Fortunately there are still those of us out there striving to be professional and give a good name to this industry.