HAVE YOU SEEN ALECIA STARR HAMILTON?

Alecia Hamilton has now been missing for three weeks. Her family says she was last seen in the Spring area around I-45 between Louetta and Cypresswood nearly a month ago. If you have any information contact your local police department.

1. Mark Hamilton May 9, 2016 11:16 pm

I need anyone and everyone’s help ! Please help me bring my daughter back home. Her Daddy…….

2. Deryl Oates May 10, 2016 6:48 am

I was one of the lucky ones who got my daughter back within 24 hrs. of being kidnapped. I understand the hurt and feeling of helplessness. I and my family or praying fervently for Alecia’s safe return. Mark if there is anything I can do please let me know.

3. Lillian Adams May 10, 2016 10:36 pm

I do hope and pray that we get our Starr back home soon. We all miss her so much and all help is needed and greatly appreciated.
    Her Oldest Sister….

4. Grandma May 12, 2016 12:47 am

Precious Starr, stay strong! I know your faith is in your Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Remember the 23rd Psalm verse 4 —–and your favorite verse Isaiah 40:31, We love and miss you and will never give up until you are home.

5. Anissa Tralee May 12, 2016 5:43 pm

I am trying to find you baby!! I love you so much and I am praying you are okay! :'(

6. Uncle Rock Hamilton May 17, 2016 9:53 am

Starr I promise that I am coming to find you, I will never stop and I will draw my last breath searching, one thing that has never been questioned is our commitment to family. I love you, be strong!

7. Lisa Field May 18, 2016 8:47 am

We love you Starr and can’t wait for you to come home. My friends and I are getting your picture to as many people as we can across the country. We’ll never give up.

8. Anonymous May 20, 2016 6:12 am

Why is Keep this on front page news till our children are safe again. Too many kids missing lately.

9. Anonymous June 1, 2016 9:45 pm