CHARGES TO BE DROPPED AGAINST MAN ACCUSED OF STABBING AND KILLING 11 YEAR OLD!

image

Looks like Che Calhoun will be released after charges were dropped this morning. Prosecutors say the Michigan native is not the person who stabbed 11 year old Josue’ Flores to death earlier this week in north Houston… now it’s time to find the real killer.

HPD has a press conference scheduled for 11:30 this morning to address the issue.

Calhoun’s comon law wife told Fox 26 news by phone Thursday he would never commit such a crime. Quiana Ruff says he’s the father of five children and would not even spank them.

Keep watching for details!

From HPD:

At 11:30 a.m. TODAY (Friday, May 20), an investigator in the Houston Police Homicide Division will be available to answer questions in the dismissing of charges against a suspect arrested in the fatal stabbing of an 11-year-old boy at 1900 Fulton on Tuesday.

2 Comments

  1. Felicia May 20, 2016 11:03 am 

    Wow.

  2. Wanda May 20, 2016 3:46 pm 

    Bye Felicia

Comments are closed.