Houston Vacation Spots.
1. Omni Houston Westside. Summer Sun and Fun Packages start at $159 per night. Great for families. Includes a pool bag with sunscreen, aloe, and an underwater camera, movie night by the pool, breakfast for each guest, Omni Kids backpack for each child and Milk and Cookie turn down service. Shuttle to Memorial City mall and City Centre.
2. Sugarland Marriott Town Square $169 per night. Includes buffet breakfast for 2 adults/2kids. You can do some back to school shopping, catch a Skeeters game, checkout the museum of Natural Science, Fort Bend Discover Center or the Aerodome Ice Skating Complex
3. Boardwalk Inn Kemah. Rates start at $179 Receive priority Seating at boardwalk restaurants. Add on Just for Fun package for $99 more and receive 4- All Day Ride passes, or just for 2 packages for $49.72 for 2 All day right passes. Hilton NASA Clear Lake Rates starting at $119 with breakfast included, special packages for NASA and Kemah also available.
4. La Torretta Lake Resort. Lake Conroe. Rates starting at $189 per night, Kids stay and eat Free, includes , breakfast and lunch only. Resort has an Aquapark with waterslides, lazy river and kid’s splash pool. Mini Golf, Fitness Center, Paddle board and Kayak rentals available.
5. Marriott Houston Medical Center. Rates start at $149 night; kids eat free packages, $159 Breakfast included. Check out the Museum District, Zoo and Herman Park. (Top areas for Pokémon sightings in Houston.)
6. The Woodlands Resort and Conference Center. Rates start at $219 per night which includes Waterscape Water Park with lazy River, waterslides, and kiddie pool, fitness center, bike rentals, free transportation to Market Street and The Woodlands Mall. Bed and breakfast plans start at $235 a night. Also running a One Night Pokémon special for $245. The package includes: deluxe accommodations, full breakfast for two, one Pokémon souvenir toy, access to Pokémon Gym and Pokestop on property with lures being added throughout the day to attract even more Pokémon. (Can only be booked for 1 night stay) Also nearby the resort you can rent Kayaks, hit the trails, check out the Children’s Museum, or go to a concert at Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion