These latest numbers were released by Arizona’s Secretary of State at 8 pm central time!
The numbers released from Maricopa County are:
Joe Biden – 887,457 – 52%
Donald Trump – 802,160 – 47%
There are still an estimated 515,000 uncounted votes in Arizona. Those votes are mainly from areas where former Vice President Biden has a lead.
More news from Arizona:
Arizona voted for Joe Biden, giving the Democratic presidential candidate its 11 electoral votes. Mark Kelly is the state’s new U.S. senator. But other races and winners are still being sorted out this Wednesday, the day after.
- Former Vice President Joe Biden held onto his Arizona lead over President Donald Trump in a new batch of results posted Wednesday evening.
- Right-wing social-media personality Mike Cernovich will hold a “voter rights rally” at the Arizona Capitol at 8 p.m. Wednesday.
- Arizona voters who are worried their vote wasn’t counted because the state’s election site showed their mail ballot as “canceled,” in most cases, should not be alarmed.
- The Arizona Attorney General’s Office is investigating voter concerns about voting with Sharpie markers. Election officials say ballots will be counted regardless of what kind of pen voters used.
- First-time candidate Mark Kelly carries metro areas, says he’s ready to get to work.